Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Links to Cool Websites



My sister found this very cool, glossy online Jewish magazine and passed it along to me.  It looks great on an iPad. Click here to go to Tablet Magazine.  I enjoyed the article on the disappointing Pink Floyd concert in NYC, but the story about the Texas grandma standing up to the Klan is particularly great. There are recipes (try one and let me know how it turns out) and short stories with Jewish themes.

Do you ever sit at your computer and just go? I was somewhat transfixed by the Tablet site, when I found a link to http://www.jewcy.com, another online magazine. It seems to be geared towards twenty-somethings, but it worked for me (a forty-something).  Here is a picture from the site, a watercolor by artist Elanit Kayne, which brightened my day.


I plan on continuing my quest for contemporary Jewish educational websites, please let me know if you have found anything special along those lines.


Emily Ascher
Education Director
Shir Hadash Reconstructionist Synagogue

No comments:

Post a Comment